Shadow Warrior 2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Shadow Warrior 2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    slydk1982
    Participant

I want to know if the profile for SW2 is better now?
    Last time I tried it, it didnt run well.. Nearly unplayable. I found a guide for it, but having programs running in the background to set the screen right, is just a bit annoying.

Ralf
    Keymaster

What exactly was your problem? Resolution is handled by DirectVR. Don’t get confused if the image looks stretched on your monitor, it’s fine in the headset.

slydk1982
    Participant

I just played it a while back and it run really bad. Then I tried this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpC8ZxIJYc
    It worked okay, but its sad that we need to put every effect off.
    My resolution is 1280×1024 and it does not seem that vorpx changes it, unless that is the resolution.
    It changes the fov.

slydk1982
    Participant

And I don´t have the Directvr on the vorpx menu.

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no memory scan, but you should see the DirectVR page in the menu where you can change the resolution. If not, please check for the things below:

1. Reset the profile to its default settings in the config app.
    2. Make sure ‘Don’t optimize game settings’ is UNCHECKED in the config app.

Whenever a profile supports DirectVR auto resolution, you see a reminder how to change it in the top left corner of the game window.

slydk1982
    Participant

Something seems to work way better now. I reset my profile and went into my game and put everything max and back to 1920×1080, like I would play it on screen.
    Started the game with vorpx and now it changed something, then I quit.
    Went back in again and now it plays better and now I can see what the hell im doing in the game :)

Thanks Ralf :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!