Side by side support on Citra

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Side by side support on Citra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kinoss
    Participant

Citra, a Nintendo 3DS emulator, now supports side-by-side 3d mode. I tried running Citra in Vorpx and it is able to connect. However, the screen shows the left and right side by side together instead of showing a 3D effect using both views. I tried to switch the modes in the vorpx settings, but then the screen just goes black.

Is there any way to force the left side to show only on the left screen and the right side to show on the right screen?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You could try one of the video player profiles (MPC-HC, VLC) or the Rise of the Tomb Raider profile as a base for a new one. All three support side-by-side stereo input, which is configurable on the image page of the vorpX menu.

To do that make a copy of one the above profiles in the config app (Local Profiles page) and assign the main .exe of your emulator to the newly created profile.

No guarantee that it will work, but worth a shot.

Kinoss
    Participant

It worked! It looks great! It’s awesome being able to play my 3DS games on my headset now. Thank you so much.

Just one more thing though. How do I get the mouse cursor to appear? I need it to click on the secondary 3DS screen, and I currently have to take the headset off to see where it is.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!