Silent Hunter 5

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Silent Hunter 5

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bondalf
    Participant

Hello all,

i am trying to run silent hunter 5 with vorpx but without success (on my vive)
    (i make some tries on others olds games like ship simulator extremes, and i can run it without problem).

After a lot of tries, i had at the begin a lot of errors (problem of dll resolved with desactivating my antivirus). But now when i launch silent hunter 5 with vorpx on, nothing happens (sh5 is just running normaly but i can’t have it in my vive).

if someone already try it or if someone has some tips to share.

ps : i tried a lot of profiles (dirt3 or dirt2 for instance, and a lot of others), but without success.

Thanks !

Bondalf
    Participant

ok found why. (my game was in administrator vorpx not). So i change my game to not run in administrator

but now i have another problem. i can launch the game with vorpx, i got into menus
    but each time i start a mission after some seconds (time the mission is loaded), game exit (like a crash but without any error displayed).

i change settings in my game (resolution, and other settings), tried about 30 launch of the game, but always the same problem (i can run silent hunter 5 without problem without vorpx).

What can i do ? some tips ?

Bondalf
    Participant

ps : i have the problem by trying several settings in vorpx :

* cinema mode
    * 3d activated (several modes tried)
    * nor cinema mode nor 3d activated

and always the same problem occurs

Bondalf
    Participant

after other tried, i can’t get working it, but, but, … i can get it working for silent hunter 3 ! (with grey wolves mod) without any problem !

I can get it working too for silent hunter 4 (with mods), but after sometimes i have a crash (i will reinstall sh4 to see if it is not a problem of mods i installed). before crash, i lost somes seconds view in the vive, come back, this happens several times, and crash after that (but not sure it is something linked with the fact that i lost during sometimes the view in the vive) . In SH4, the american subs are really bigs, and when first time, i get running silent hunter 4 on my vive, my first impression was : oh !! really impressive !! immersion for me is total !!

sunon
    Participant

There is still no Way to run Silenthunter 5 with Vorpx?
    Please update this!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!