Skyirm VR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

can any one pls tell me, how the looks of the VR versions is compared the regular SSE version in G3D
    Do we have only z buffer like graphics or G3D like?

THX

TightAssPants
    Participant

Native VR looks better. The engine for Skyrim VR is super fast. I maintain max 90 just about everywhere. Why couldn’t they just make the game that way in the first place. All of a sudden they want to push a VR product and they make the engine efficient. Bethesda… always focusing on the console players.

steph12
    Participant

skyrim VR is real life with motion controllers and room scale.

Demosthenes
    Participant

I made a SkyrimVR vs Vorpx [32bit Skyrim] comparison in another thread:

Skyrim VR vs Skyrim VorpX – Comparison

Troublematic
    Participant

The only reason to use VorpX on Skyrim is the mods that are still only on LE. You can’t use an ENB with G3D, any preset causes flickering when moving so they’re unusable, and I don’t think Boris cares to fix something like that when official VR version is out there. You can use Z3D with graphics presets without any problems, but there stereoscopic effect is poor and has some artifacting to boot.

steph12
    Participant

there is one HUGE reason to play skyrim in VR using vorpx, it’s called enderal mod from sureai team, i played this mod from start to finish in VR with vorpx and it was truly an epic experience. i highly recommand it !

praxis22
    Participant

You can use ENB with Vorpx you just need to use the injector

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!