Skyrim – a few questions

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Skyrim – a few questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Hey.
    1. Is the a fix for the doubled UI in Skyrim? I know that they have a fix for it in Vireio, which actually works great.

2. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity of the positional tracking? It doesn’t seem to respond that well.

3. How do I setup the controller in vorpx? I started the game turned off ingame support, turned on my controller and tried fiddling with vorpx, but nothing seemed to work.

Ralf
    Keymaster

1. Changing UI depth will be possible soon.

2. It’s not adjustable. However there is indeed some room for improvement. The next version will have some tweaks for the pos tracking, but it won’t be user adjustable.

3. Normally turning off the controller in the game should be enough. The controller handling in vorpX has to be set to the default value (Handle gamepads internally)

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

I tried again and couldn’t get it working. No big deal. I’ll just try with xpadder. And thanks for the quick answers. Your great support is one of the reasons why I decided to spend the money for this program in the first place. Keep up the good work :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!