Skyrim and 360 controller

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Skyrim and 360 controller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Hi, I’m gonna set Vorpx up for my seeing impaired dad and tomorrow, and it would really be a big help if he could play Skyrim with a controller instead of mouse keyboard.
    The last time i tried it ( a year ago) I couldn’t get it working, because Skyrim seems to hook into the controller an I couldn’t get Vorpx controls to work either. I can’t seem to find a guide on how to set it up for Skyrim and the threads discussing the subject are either old or rather vague. The DK2 is at my dads, so I can’t mess with it myself and I have limited time tomorrow as we are going to install mods and setup the game for VR friendly setup too.
    Are there any guides describing controller setup with vorpx and Skyrim?

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Okay, I got it working with Vorpx’s controller emulations, but couldn’t see the direct headtracking feature anywhere even though Skyrim is mentioned in the What’s new sections of Vorpx config.

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s on the head tracking page of the ingame menu. One caveat: if you already have the latest Windows 10 (“Redstone”) update installed, Direct Head Tracking is likely useless currently: since this update the current implementation doesn’t really work anymore. Major changes incoming in this regard. This feature has been hugely expanded and does a lot more now.

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Okay, that’s probably the reason. I don’t see a direct headtracking option only the scan for direct headtracking or what it’s called, that just messes everything up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!