Skyrim configuration

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Skyrim configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BizzyBum
    Participant

Unfortunately I see you cannot use an ENB with vorpX, so I disabled mine and got in fine, but I am looking if possible the best settings to configure using the in-game options with Del.

I know each person is different, but maybe there are preferred or general tweaks for everyone that will make the experience better. I have already done 100 FOV in the command screen.

I remember awhile ago when I was using the TriDef free trial there was a way to make the image shaper and more clear with an option. I know the Rift’s 1280×800 resolution is part of the issue, I feel my viewing in-game is blurrier than it should be. Is there a similar option here to make it focus better?

Thanks for any help.

Ralf
    Keymaster

AFAIK you can use the ENB Injector version with vorpX. You can download it from the ENB mod website. This wasn’t tested here, but supposedly it works.

To enhance the image quality you have various options in vorpX: One is to set the game resolution higher than the Rift’s default 1280×800, which forces the Rift to downsample the output, creating a generally better looking image. Whether, and if, how good this works depends on your graphics driver and settings though.

vorpX also has various image quality related options on the display tab of the in-game menu. Try enabling ‘Fix Chromatic Aberration’ or ‘Shader Antialising’. Using both together is usually overkill and might cost you a few FPS, so try the one you like better.

Hope that helps.

BizzyBum
    Participant

AFAIK you can use the ENB Injector version with vorpX. You can download it from the ENB mod website. This wasn’t tested here, but supposedly it works.

Sweet. I’ll try that.

To enhance the image quality you have various options in vorpX: One is to set the game resolution higher than the Rift’s default 1280×800, which forces the Rift to downsample the output, creating a generally better looking image. Whether, and if, how good this works depends on your graphics driver and settings though.

Oh, didn’t see an option to change the resolution in the settings. I’ll have to check that out.

The game did seem to stutter a bit when turning, is playing on cloned display OK or should I change to a different setting. I thought I heard before that gaming in cloned can cause lag.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!