Skyrim. Eyes feel swapped.

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Skyrim. Eyes feel swapped.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    closeded
    Participant

As the title says. I’m using Windows 8 everything works except the eyes are swapped. Looks great if I go cross eyed. I have searched and I cannot find a swap eyes function. This is on a fresh install of Skyrim, ie. no mods. I have looked and the only advice I can find is to follow the guide, which I did, the eyes are still of course swapped.

I am very disappointed. Every few months I come back to VorpX and think “it didn’t work for me last time, but he’s probably fixed it by now. There’s no way he took my money and hasn’t made the software work within the last few months. It’ll be great to start up VorpX, follow all included instructions, on a fresh install of Skyrim and have it work.” Clearly, that was too much to hope for.

I would appreciate it if someone can tell me a way to swap the eyes. If, of course, such a way exists.

Karlor
    Participant

Why do people blame vorpX when they can’t get something to work? do exactly what any body else would do, change settings until it feels right. vorpx is a one size fits all pants, it won’t fit everybody and for it to work good you have to adjust it to fit you. yeah its not plug and play easy peasy but its VR virtual reality, its NEVER going to be perfect out of the box. learn to adjust your settings like a big boy and stop blaming vorpx.

Karlor
    Participant

Make sure you read and follow the directions. If you did then it should work. Also adjust your IPD, and 3D strength untill you feel its not crossed, if it even is.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Swapped eyes are technically impossible with vorpX.

If you have problems converging, there are three things you should check:

1. Try to adjust your interpupillary distance (IPD) setting like Karlor suggested.
    2. Try to lower the “3D Strength” setting in the vorpX ingame menu.
    3. Make sure that all games run at 1920×1080 fullscreen (for the DK2). Other resolutions can lead to problems similar to what you describe.

lurwas
    Participant

Why do people blame vorpX when they can’t get something to work? do exactly what any body else would do, change settings until it feels right. vorpx is a one size fits all pants, it won’t fit everybody and for it to work good you have to adjust it to fit you. yeah its not plug and play easy peasy but its VR virtual reality, its NEVER going to be perfect out of the box. learn to adjust your settings like a big boy and stop blaming vorpx.

As the title says. I’m using Windows 8 everything works except the eyes are swapped. Looks great if I go cross eyed. I have searched and I cannot find a swap eyes function. This is on a fresh install of Skyrim, ie. no mods. I have looked and the only advice I can find is to follow the guide, which I did, the eyes are still of course swapped.

I am very disappointed. Every few months I come back to VorpX and think “it didn’t work for me last time, but he’s probably fixed it by now. There’s no way he took my money and hasn’t made the software work within the last few months. It’ll be great to start up VorpX, follow all included instructions, on a fresh install of Skyrim and have it work.” Clearly, that was too much to hope for.

I would appreciate it if someone can tell me a way to swap the eyes. If, of course, such a way exists.

Can it be that you have the extended desktop for the Oculus Rift DK 2 set as ‘Landscape’?
    I need to have mine set to ‘Landscape Flipped’ or else I get the same result as you do.

I hope you get it working soon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!