Skyrim in depth setup? prevent head tilting, mod for 9:8 UI, performance?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Skyrim in depth setup? prevent head tilting, mod for 9:8 UI, performance?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jamesp111
    Participant

Been playing a bit getting Skyrim SE working. Seems I might be limited by resolution so will move to normal Skyrim and give it another go.

One thing I did notice though is that I can get 70 fps using G3D at ‘low’ in game display settings if I set my resolution to 1080×1200. I know this aspect ratio isn’t recommended, but it seems the only way for me to get G3D working at native resolution.
    This seems to work fine except for UI readability (which I believe there’s a mod for via UI scaling), and some of the UI (conversations) gets cut off.

Any idea if a UI mod might be able to fix that as well?

One other, more important thing: Is there any way to get perfect 1:1 head movement i.e. most importantly remove the camera tilting when you look to the side, and when looking vertically it gets a bit funny as well.

Also, if I tilt my head it works fine until about 30 degress, then I get something like too much vertical movement and not enough sideways: not such an issue but again would be nice to sort out this sort of thing.

Also any idea of how to improve performance would be great. Kind of thinking I need to move to the old version but thought it’s worth asking!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!