Skyrim Special Edition – Profile Update 11/2017

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Skyrim Special Edition – Profile Update 11/2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

A recent Skyrim SE update broke the Direct VR FOV scan. If you experience this issue, please download the updated profile named ‘Elder Scrolls: Skyrim – SE [vorpX]’ from the cloud into your local profiles database (config app/cloud profiles).

Fresh vorpX installs already include this updated profile. You only need to download it if you installed vorpX prior to 2017/11/18.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the fix. Just noticed this problem yesterday and wondered what happened since it worked fine many times before.

Thick8
    Participant

Hi Ralf. VorpX rocks. Where is the cloud?

Ralf
    Keymaster

In the config app, the page is called ‘Cloud Profiles’. After importing a profile from the cloud it’s automatically activated.

Thick8
    Participant

Thank you. I spent about 5 hours yesterday getting my STEP install of Skyrim working. Ther have been a couple of conflicts but I’m about a 75% done getting 247 MODS working in VR. My SkyrimSE install is heavily modded as well. I will be swapping out all of my 4K texture mods for a little more FPS versions this weekend but it looks awesome in VR. Will let you know how both endeavors work out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!