Skyrim view changes by itself PLZ HELP!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Skyrim view changes by itself PLZ HELP!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dantegod
    Participant

I was getting ready to try some skyrim again when i noticed after i got onto my character that the view keeps changing constantly! Ill just sit straight and not even turn my head or anything when the camera switches non stop, from third person to first to the edge of the screen to underneath my character to above my character. Ive tried multiple things, unplugging my gamepad, uninstalling nexus mod manager, changing vorpx view options before entering, pressing shift and enter like crazy. I cant think of anything else and unless someone can help me ill never get to try skyrim and thusly will just uninstall the game from absolute anger. Please help with this issue because i cant take it much more.

Ralf
    Keymaster

This clearly sounds like an input (gamepad) issue of some kind. Please disable the gamepad in the Skyrim options. Also reset the Skyrim profile in the vorpX config app, or reinstall vorpX.

If that does not help, please also try a fresh Skyrim install without any mods. Maybe there is an issue with a mod you might have active.

dantegod
    Participant

ok so now the issue is gone after i reinstalled but now there is a new issue that has sprung up. When I attempt to try skyrim through the nexus mod manager (because the game has gotten boring otherwise without mods) the game instantly crashes right after it says bethesda. Ive read a couple posts on vorpx that say that someone got skyrim to work wonderfully with around 60 mods. im not looking for that many mods but if anyone can throw some ideas my way i would really love it. Otherwise for right now im gonna keep messing around with it to see if something changes for the better.

dantegod
    Participant

Everything is working great now at this point. I have a ton of different mods working with skyrim and oculus and the only thing I have left to figure out has to deal with when your looking at clouds or mountains in the distance the grey colors seem to flicker a bunch. Anyone have any clue on how to stop that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!