Skyrim – vorpx windows wont close

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Skyrim – vorpx windows wont close

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anagmarius
    Participant

hello everyone, happy Saturday! thanks Ralf for getting a version of vorpx out to us so fast for DK2.

Im having issues trying to close the vorpx windows that pop up when I start up Skyrim, specifically the second window that talks about calibrating head position tracking using [SHIFT][SPACE]. the first window that pops up about the fov 120 tip I can click the ok button, or press enter and that one goes away.

I cant get the second window to disappear at all, ive tried every button on my keyboard, including shift+space, and every other conceivable combination I could think of, even rolling my face across the keyboard didn’t work (that’s my go to default for fixing things).

Skyrim runs fine other than that, just a window in front of my face that floats around everywhere I go, I think I shall name it Fred.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions everyone, have a great day!

Ralf
    Keymaster

It may be possible you have to use LEFT SHIFT + SPACE, not sure about this currently.

benqoi
    Participant

Hello, Im having the same issue SHIFT(LEFT OR RIGHT) + SPACE don’t work

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to hold the SHIFT key and then only briefly tip the SPACE bar. When holding SPACE for too long the key press might not get registered correctly.

Anagmarius
    Participant

Excellent, thank you Ralf, that tip worked perfectly.

Don’t know if using right shift also works or not, but I loaded up the game, held left shift, and just lightly pressed space and it cleared the window. now to read up on trying to get head positional tracking to work so I can pretend like im peeking around corners and we’ve just about got it made in the shade with lemonade!

The only other thing I would like to know, is if one can separate the head looking around from body turning (the mouse does that anyways). This looks fine when your not in a VR experience, but would be more immersive if you could.

“In the Skyrim world, your arms grow where your ears should be HAHahaha!”

Thank you to everyone in advance for any information. Have an awesome day!.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!