Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – G3D issue, can it be fixed?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition – G3D issue, can it be fixed?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jjensson
    Participant

Hi Ralf! I tried to play *Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition* with a G3D profile. Can’t remember if i downloaded it from the cloud – it’s blue colored.

This profile has one big issue – it looks like a Z3D halo that is applied to foreground subjects, but it’s not centered, instead it’s displaced uniformly to the right from the viewers perspective. It’s as if there’s a mask overlay that is not aligned properly.

Don’t know if i managed to explain it good enough – can’t show it in screenshots sadly. Do you know what that could be? Can i fix this myself in the authoring tool? I’m quite the noob regarding shaders and complex 3D stuff, but i could try.

jjensson
    Participant

I took another look, and with the shader authoring tool i didn’t find anything.

But in 3D settings, i set Focal Offset to negative values, and at -18 (or was it -0.18?) the “halo” on the main character was gone. Unfortunately things farther away got halo on their left side, and ambient occlusion effects shifted by the same amount. All other 3D settings are default, the 3D effect amount (?) setting is on 1.0.

Any way to fix this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!