Sniper Elite 2 and 3

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Sniper Elite 2 and 3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dellrifter22
    Participant

Sniper Elite V2 (G3D)

I’ve re-imagined this old cinema profile for a more FullVR experience. Having larger world scale and the scope right up to your eyes now makes it more immersive. I’ve also fixed some 3D effects so bullet cam destruction and slow-mo explosions look better.

If you rely on HUD info, cinema mode will be the better option though. For a better cinema experience, reduce vorpX FOV Enhancement and Height Modifier both to zero. You can also enable shadows and effects that were disabled for FullVR (toggle vorpX Shadow Treatment).

– exclude SniperV2Launcher.exe in vorpX config (don’t hook the Launcher)
    – use a 16:9 resolution (2560×1440)

*For Cinema mode, reduce vorpX FOV Enhancement and Height Modifier to zero
    *vorpX Shadow Treatment optional for Cinema mode
    *Increase bullet cam occurrence in game settings
    *Close game with Alt+F4 (exit from menu may hard-lock Steam)

————————————-

Sniper Elite 3 (G3D)

This one is also primed for FullVR in similar fashion, looking even better. Because of strange character model leg cropping, I had to raise the vorpX camera a significant amount. It looks good this way, but you’ll need to factor in about 10 inches above your intended target to compensate. So aim your crosshairs a tad high with all weapons.

As with V2, you can also use cinema mode for better HUD awareness and enable Shadow Treatment effects. Don’t forget to reduce FOV Enhancement and Height Modifier to zero.

– exclude Sniper3Launcher.exe in vorpX config app (don’t hook the Launcher)
    – use a 16:9 resolution (2560×1440)

*For Cinema mode, reduce vorpX FOV Enhancement and Height Modifier to zero
    *vorpX Shadow Treatment optional for Cinema mode
    *Increase bullet cam occurrence in game settings

Enjoy the bone-shattering 3D. Looking forward to attempt SE4 next time it goes on sale.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!