So who has tested any of the farcry or CoD or BF games in Vorpx?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings So who has tested any of the farcry or CoD or BF games in Vorpx?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chrono99
    Participant

I included three game franchises because im wanting to try them in Vorpx but I wanted to ask the community there ideas or impressions if they have tried any of these games in any of the franchises with good immersive gameplay. I tried FC3 awhile back and it felt smooshed as my face was rightup against the screen. (Anyone who has experienced this will know what I mean) But maybe FC5 is more immersive? or even supported? I tried blops 3 and it wasn’t very immersive either. So what experiences have you had? Good or bad.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Provided you didn’t disable automatic settings in the vorpX config app, Far Cry 3 has fully automated Direct VR field of view since quite a while which is adjusted perfectly to fit your headset. The same is true for Far Cry 1, 2, 4 and Primal, also Battlefield 3, 4 and 1.

For games that do not have that please check the “Essential Game Hints” guide in the vorpX help. It explains which options you have to either solve or circumvent FOV related issues in cases that vorpX cannot handle automatically.

Chrono99
    Participant

Thanks for the update ralf. What about Farcry 5? It is a newer game. Ill check the essential game hints.

Chrono99
    Participant

Actually ignore my previous post. I found a profile for it in the cloud. So Ill try that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!