Some help on hotkey setting needed

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Some help on hotkey setting needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Hello guys, i just can not find out how the ingame hotkeys can be setup and used.
    I found out that you can give for example field 1 a value like SETFOV 110 but how will i use that ingame ? When i bring up the little key window and look at that configured field nothing happens.

I want to use this as a little macro after bringing up the console for a game. I assume i can not use “tab” (open console) inside that command string,or can i ?

The required keystring would be tab (bringing up console) + Setfov 110 + tab or Esc to close console.

Can someone give me an example ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can only assign single key presses to the VR hotkeys in vorpX, not entire sequences. If the game in question allows to assign macros to a keyboard shortcut, you could do that and then assign the shortcut to the VR hotkey in vorpX.

There is functionality to send macros directly through vorpX, but there is no way to configure that for a user. These macros are hard coded in C++ if needed.

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks Ralf for the info, i probably was a bit confused by some postings about macros somwhere in the forum.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!