some mods make vorpx not work anymore.

Homepage Forums Technical Support some mods make vorpx not work anymore.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Interstellar_Whale
    Participant

so some mods like the unofficial patch cause my game to work really weird. vorpx render it in 3D, but i loose all control over the game. i get a head bobbing animation and that’s it. i can move my mouse in the menu but in game i don’t have control. changing setting in game no longer work when this happens. anyone got any ideas?

Karlor
    Participant

Come on guy…. WHAT GAME?… WHAT MOD?.. Handy info to include when your asking for help lol…
    Anyway dunsky here ya go:
    I figure your meaning a bethesda title as you mention an unofficial patch? Anyway chances are you have an ENB type game hooking mod that isn’t working with vorpx. If you can(and even know what I’m talking about) you can set up proxy dlls for such programs. Also if your using a controller your going to need to map the buttons to mouse key board style(super easy but then again maybe not for some peoples kids). Also just a good idea to completely disable all mods and do a fresh install before setting up for VR. I know its a pain in the ass but that’s they way to get it done right. Also you can add mods after but be sure if its an old Bethesda title to patch it up memory wise(some titles have as many as 4 memory expanders).

Interstellar_Whale
    Participant

well i posted it hastily and forgot to mention that it was skyrim. and it seems that it was a first person camera mod in combination with DUEL and or ACE. it works all fine now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!