Sound effect for oblivion

Homepage Forums Technical Support Sound effect for oblivion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    flolore
    Participant

Hi,

I have a little problem with Oblivion, I have no sound effect, I have that music, while in normal version (not vr) I have the sound effects… What I missed as option or setting please? When I run skyrimSE with vorpx, I have the sound effects and music in play.

Best regards,

flolore
    Participant

I’m using VorpX’s default settings, I’ve searched the game options and the software, but I have not found anything related to its other than “use built-in audio device” but that does not change nothing to the lack of sound effect of the game. If anyone has the answer, please …

zahncisten
    Participant

Have you tried changing the Oblivion sound settings when in VR? Maybe you need to change something there.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Is the sound a problem when you play without vorpX?

What version of Windows do you have? I’ve read that some people have sound problems if Hardware Acceleration settings are turned off.

flolore
    Participant

@ dellrifter22: Thank you, you gave me a very interesting info with acceleration hardware, because the problem comes from Creative Alchemy which is not compatible with VorpX (in the case of oblivion). After disabling it, oblivion works very well with the sound effects!

Best Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!