Space Engineers fail

Homepage Forums Technical Support Space Engineers fail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Space Engineers crush :(
    I tryed all i can (drivers, windows updates etc), but still cant make it work.

Error sreen

Space Engineers error log:

2018-02-18 07:51:56.028 – Thread: 23 -> Exception occured: VRageRender.MyRenderException: Please apply windows updates and update to latest graphics drivers.
    at VRageRender.MyRender11.CreateDevice(IntPtr windowHandle, Nullable`
    1 settingsToTry)
    at VRageRender.MyDX11Render.CreateDevice(IntPtr windowHandle, Nullable`1 settings, MyAdapterInfo[]& adaptersList)
    at VRageRender.ExternalApp.MyRenderThread.RenderThreadStart(Object param)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Any ideas what else could i try?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like i am not the one who have this problem.

Found same thread on steam forum

http://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/6/1693785035831142898/

GK
    Participant

Quite confused as to why no developer as answered this super simple question that literally almost everyone who buys their program has… Why these certain games only work for certain people… and others cant get them to work period.. Even though most the people not getting it to work has the computer to do everything as intended…

RJK_
    Participant

Are you using Windows 7 ? If so, this possibly can help https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=36805 (no guarantee)

Ralf
    Keymaster

This issue should not occur anymore since quite some time.

matteo39
    Participant

have you tried space engineers with vorpx?

Ralf
    Keymaster

No of course not, that’s why I replied that the issue doesn’t occur anymore. Just kidding :). Whenever you see a reply about a specific issue, you can safely assume that the issue has been checked before making the reply.

The game is not officially supported anymore though, 3D doesn’t work since they switched their engine to DX11. You can find the list of supported games here.

dborosev
    Participant

Maybe with all the DX11 changes coming down the pipe in VorpX, we’ll see this one again sometime?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!