Stalker Anomaly

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Stalker Anomaly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Django9898
    Participant

Hey @ all,

I am planning to buy Vorpx and I wanted to know before if any of you can tell me if Farming Simulator 22 and “Stalker Anomaly” work well?

I couldn’t find either game on the official profile list.

Many thanks for your help!

Minabe
    Participant

Haven’t tried them but Farming Simulator 22 has many unofficial profiles so it probably works good enough, STALKER Anomaly only has 1 unofficial profile so it’ll probably need some fixes.

Django9898
    Participant

Ok, that sounds pretty good.
    Hope STALKER Anomaly gets an official profile someday.

Thank you for your answer 👍

Smoils
    Participant

Anomaly works both z3d and g3d, but g3d has issues with some shadows I was unable to fix and more performance hungry than many modern games.

Django9898
    Participant

Sorry, I’m not very familiar with the terms.
    Do I also have headtracking and the full VR view in z3D mode? So not just a screen section or a virtual screen.

Do you use your own profile for STALKER Anomaly or the one from the cloud?

Minabe
    Participant

Z3D is a fake 3D mode so it’s less intensive, G3D is real 3D bc the game is being rendered for both eyes which needs a lot more performance even with old games bc it’s literally rendering the game twice. In the end the settings to play a game in 3D is dependent on preference, e.g. let’s say you can play a game with low fps like 60 but at 4K resolution in G3D or 120 fps @ 2K resolution in Z3D, this is the best part of vorpX bc it’s very configurable but also the worst bc you need some technical knowledge to use it properly and is what deters some people from trying/liking it.

Smoils
    Participant

Sorry, I’m not very familiar with the terms.
    Do I also have headtracking and the full VR view in z3D mode? So not just a screen section or a virtual screen.

Do you use your own profile for STALKER Anomaly or the one from the cloud?

Z3D or G3D is just how 3d is achieved, head tracking is a separate thing and virtual screen or full 3D is sceen modes. Essentially you can have your head tracking and screen glued to face no matter what mode you choose but with Z3D there will be artifacts on objects close to you, while G3D will have issues with some lights only rendering for 1 eye and worse performance.

rtoast
    Participant

I tried it some time last year (beat SoC and clear sky back in the day) after having played theough Call of Pripyat in VR, was incredible, but yeah to my dismay the profile isn’t as compatible with Anomaly as one would assume with it being kind of a mod (I realize it is standalone)

Vorpx always had such good support for the stalker games, I imagine Anomaly gets worked out eventually (at least i hope)

reter
    Participant

i think i tried the origibal staller series, never tried anomaly eoth vr i think i could blow up my pc, anomaly is already cpu hungry with its alife simulation and with vr would be also gpu hungry

matteo39
    Participant

Up

CruxMDQ
    Participant

Up up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!