Standalone Cyberpunk 2077 VR Mod – 2nd startup Issues

Homepage Forums Technical Support Standalone Cyberpunk 2077 VR Mod – 2nd startup Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wedgeewoo
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using an oculus quest 2, running the base game on GOG. When I start up the app after the mod installation, it typically works fine, but after closing and starting the game again, it loads maybe 2 seconds of the production slates then freezes and then goes no further, essentially flatlining the game. I can work around this by uninstalling the mod, opening cyberpunk, closing, then installing the mod again. Is there anyone else out there that has experienced a similar issue? is there another work around? I figure IF there isn’t a way I would take the User settings script and fill in optimal parameters as I go, overwriting the default settings after every installation.

wedgeewoo
    Participant

Im going to try and delete the cache data in the LocalAppData, I’ll report back later.

wedgeewoo
    Participant

Deleting all the cache data in the Cyberpunk 2077 LocalAppData seemed to work. I can boot up Cyberpunk 2077 multiple times, and change the Vorpx data. Ill do more troubleshooting to see if there is something I missed but I hope this will provide someone else with a solution, because this is truly a wonderful application.

dursty0280
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem. Can you please direct me to where I might find this file/folder?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!