Star Wars Battlefront issues need help please

Homepage Forums Technical Support Star Wars Battlefront issues need help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidm71
    Participant

Hi,

Trying to play Starwars Battlefront on the Oculus rift with Vorpx and the problem is the menu pages are too big to see on the headset. Also other problem is that head movements control the mouse cursor and direction of play and can’t look around the world. Anyway to optimize this game better?

Thanks

onetoo
    Participant

Have you tried disabling the gamepad or letting VorpX take over the gamepad? I haven’t tried this game, but games in the past had issues with head tracking when the controller was the main input. Make the Keyboard and Mouse the main input and let VorpX handle the controller or use mapping software to map the controller to the kb&m. I don’t know of any game that has a menu that’s viewable without using edgepeek. Mostly games with Geometry 3D have adjustable Huds (not always) or games with full Direct VR support. Other then that, you need a modded hud if the game supports it (which most don’t).

davidm71
    Participant

Well I’m not using the game pad just the mouse. I have tried disabling the mouse as directional control in the key bindings section but that makes it even more difficult to navigate the main menu options to pick a mission and so on. Not familiar with edgepeek. Got to configure a wider and further out viewport for this to work.

Thanks

davidm71
    Participant

Ok I figured out edgepeek but the problem is you got to decouple head movements from mouse tracking. I nearly puked my breakfast out because of that. So dizzy…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!