Starcitizen 3.17 help

Homepage Forums Technical Support Starcitizen 3.17 help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AikawaKizuna
    Participant

VorpX kept hooking Starcitizen_launcher.exe, the game main process cannot be recognized.I can only see the launcher window in my headset. Tried everything in basic trouble shooting.Did I miss anything?

AikawaKizuna
    Participant

🤕EAC problem.No way.

DADDYPANK
    Participant

As above, you can no longer use Vorpx for SC due to EAC – not sure why they added anti-cheat to a pre-alpha game lol. The best you can do is Desktop viewer, but you won’t have 3D or headtracking unless you use something like opentrack too.

I think Ralf mentioned somewhere he might consider adding Trackir support within desktop viewer, which would help massively here.

AikawaKizuna
    Participant

yeah I do using opentrack it’s wonderful.And with Virtual Desktop from Steam. The only problem is Virtual Desktop screen looks big enough but game stuff also looks too huge XD. I dont try vorpX’s desktop viewer yet, maybe I should.

DADDYPANK
    Participant

This is probably your FOV setting. SC has this strange setup where FOV is tied to your resolution.

So what you can do is set the resolution larger than you want it, then change it back down once you’re in game proper, you will then see a larger FOV slider option.

If you begin at a lower res, your FOV slider is stuck at around 80 FOV…

matteo39
    Participant

can’t we still not play to star citizen, in z-normal, with vorpx?

Minabe
    Participant

Still? Ppl were able to before they added EAC, complain about it over there bc EAC will never work with vorpX.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!