Stars Wars Battlefront 2 + Xbox One Controller

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Stars Wars Battlefront 2 + Xbox One Controller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cwindt
    Participant

I am trying to play Battlefront 2 w/ Vorpx and an Xbox 1 controller. I have messed w/ controller settings, head tracking, etc….and have no idea how to fix it. It is impossible and doesn’t work. Before you suggest I just play w/ mouse and keyboard, I don’t play that way or have any desire to. Can someone please help? I need to know exactly what settings I should be using, so my camera stops spinning in circles…really regretting paying for vorpx at this moment, as it seems playing with a controller comfortably isn’t possible? thanks in advance for your help people!

Ralf
    Keymaster

The Battlefield/front games notoriously behave a bit odd when mouse (simulated for vorpX’s head tracking) and a gamepad are active together. Your best bet is to completely override the gamepad with vorpX’s gamepad emulation. It translates your gamepad into mouse/keyboard actions and is freely configurable.

Alternative you could use an external tool like X-Padder or Pinnacle Profiler. They do essentially they same but have even more configuration options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!