StarShip Troopers a Note to Ralph

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion StarShip Troopers a Note to Ralph

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    peteski123
    Participant

Ralf my man, you are Fihjfihohigo AWESOME.
    I really really appreciate you getting Starship troopers to work as I have requested before. I bought the Vorpx quiet a while ago but I would be more than happy to buy another copy of Vorpx to support if that’s ok?

Also anyway of getting a better fit picture as I know it won’t go to 1920×1080 as it’s an old game and it has borders atm?

Again
    Very much appreciated as this is such an underrated game especially if you loved the film

Kind Regards
    Pete

Ralf
    Keymaster

This was indeed added more or less for you. I somehow doubt that this will be played very often by anyone else.

I certainly won’t stop you buying another copy. :)

The game has a Game Optimizer profile which forces 1920×1080 (yet stretched) which you should apply in the config app. The vorpX settings are dialed in to work best with this forced resolution. Together with a bit of aspect ratio mangling inside vorpX this way it looks as good as it gets for a game without widescreen support.

limjn
    Participant

PLEASE VORPX 8.0 WEB DOWNLOAD

Karlor
    Participant

I’ll admit this game does look pretty cool :) I haven’t ever played it but the 1st movie was good and the screen shots look like it would be fun in VR. Are there any graphics mods for this game I wonder? Too bad they wizzed this movie franchise down their leg it could of been something really unique.

peteski123
    Participant

what an idiot I am, I forgot to add the profile to the game rofl. Boom…

I will buy 2 more copies of Vorpx, should I do this by another email or use the same one?

@Karlor
    I totally agree with you about the films, however if you should play this game just wait till you first land on a planet and look around, tell me your not in the first Film… You can buy this game quiet cheaply on Amazon or ebay.

Ralf, I loves ya..

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can use the same mail address without a problem. The new purchase(s) will be added to your entry in the customer database automatically.

peteski123
    Participant

Just bought 2 more copies under same email…
    Your a top man

Regards
    Pete

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks a bunch!

dirtythekid
    Participant

Definitely getting my hands on this game again now that I know it has vorpX support. I always loved this one and never understood why it wasn’t more successful. Poor game was doomed to hidden gem-itis.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!