Starship troopers by Strangelite

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Starship troopers by Strangelite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    peteski123
    Participant

Hey Ralf,
    Any chance of having a look at this game, it used to work with DK1 without 3d but it was playable, however I can’t get the settings playable for the DK2 and to me this would be the best oculus experience as it’s such a great game on the headset. I must admit Tridef had it pretty sweet for the Dk1 but they are not supporting Dk2 atm. I’ll buy the game for you if that helps ;-)
    Many thanks..

BoredGamer
    Participant

If you link me to where I can get a digital version of the game from I’ll get a fix working for it.

peteski123
    Participant

Hiya,
    I don’t know if it is on digital but you can get it from Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC-STARSHIP-TROOPERS-PC-SCI-FI-SHOOTER-GAME-WIN-2000-XP-EMPIRE-INTERACTIVE-2005-/261571064721?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3ce6d9b391

If you can get it working well I’ll Donate happily.

Not sure if the Rez can be boosted up either, I have tried in a config file but no luck for me but as I said Tridef had it running pretty damn good for the Dk1 with 3d, it was just missing a better rez than dk1 without the motion blur. Now we have one..

I love the film and this game in VR really does give the feeling of being in the thick of it battling bugs… want to know more??.. ;-)

peteski123
    Participant

@BoredGamer
    Hi, any news on this game please? I had a look at your website also, liked the Mag2 and Natural selection 2..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!