Steam version for VorpX

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Steam version for VorpX

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    cercata
    Participant

Hi,

Are you planing to release a Steam version for VorpX ?

I think that could make your sale Skyrocket, since many people don’t like to use payment methods on new places, and don’t like keys bound to an instalation …

I’ve been o the fence for months, if it was on Steam, I’m sure it would be already on my library.

Regards,

Jorge

WACOMalt
    Participant

I completely agree. I was hesitant to buy it at first. But I would buy it again if it were on steam just for the convenience.

Zmonster
    Participant

Agreed, I immediately wanted a refund after finding out I have to wait for a key AFTER the purchase. Kinda scummy. I mean we’re living in 2019… and this is a digital product, it’s not like it physically have to make it to point A to B in order for the customer to use it. I guess I am in the waiting game now… Was hoping to get my key today but it looks grim. 3 more of my friends would have bought this if getting the key wasn’t so… inconvenient.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your key has been sent a few minutes after you requested it. I have resent it manually just in case the automated reply didn’t go through.

Please check your spam folder.

Let me know if you still did not receive the key e-mail.

Zmonster
    Participant

Nope, still haven’t received it yet.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Key sent for the third time to your x…@hotmail.ca address. If it still does not reach you, please provide an alternative e-mail address, ideally from another mail provider.

Also please double and triple check your spam folder. No returned mail messages here, also Hotmail is usually no problem. So this is rather strange.

Zmonster
    Participant

Yeah, still no luck on my side. Nothing in the spam folder either. Strange.

Alternative email: [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sent to the Yahoo address. I also added that one as primary address to the license database, so potential future auto responder mails will go there from now on.

Zmonster
    Participant

I received it last night, thank you so much! Your product is totally worth it and I shall be letting my friends know.

we1495
    Participant

i have not received my code yet :( it’s been 2 days
    email: [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sent again. You should have received the key a few minutes after you requested it normally.

Maybe hotmail is blocking the mails for some weird reason, the last one with this issue also had a hotmail address. If you don’t get the second mail, please provide an alternative e-mail address, ideally from another mail provider.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!