Steam Vr crashing.

Homepage Forums Technical Support Steam Vr crashing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mookandairin
    Participant

Hi all, I am a new user to VorpX and got it for F1 2019 a while back but couldn’t seem to get it to work. I found the right video today and I got it working good but when I get into steam vr all is good until I go to start a race then it goes black and crashes the steam vr rendering unable to play. I have vsync off, graphics on low but nadda. I have not tried it with open track yet but I dont know what that would make a difference anyways. Do you have an idea? I use/have an Oculus Rift, Fanatec CSL Elite W Clubsport pedals and for a comp:
    I7 4770K
    win 10
    XFX RX 5700 XT GPU
    SSD and for back up another HHD
    32GB of ram (I believe)
    Thanks, Soda

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try to set vorpX to Oculus native in the config app (General page). That way you wouldn‘t have to use SteamVR. For Oculus Rift the native Oculus support should always be your first choice.

mookandairin
    Participant

Ok, I will give it a shot.
    Thank you for getting back to me.

mookandairin
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I get it up and running and when I go back to the pits (F1 2029) the game (steam) crashes. Now dont get me wrong, when it is working, it is amazing! F1 needs vr support soo badly but unfortunately, they dont seem to want the vr users money. well that dont make sense seeing how I bought it but I bought it because of vorpX but anyways, I have the graphics on high. I am thinking either I need to turn them down to medium? ( low is horrable to be honest) or something else perhaps? I have a I7 4770K AMD XFX 5700 RT, plenty of ram, Oculus rift CV1, ssd and a hhd for back up. any ideas is my comp out of date that bad or is it just a steam vr thing? I would hate to have to buy yet another piece of computer just to be able to play games I already bought IE motherboard and processor. I am going broke trying to keep up lol $100 here, $100 there, $500 for this……… ya I know we are all in the same boat there. Just once tho, I would love something to work properly without having to shell out another $2-$400 clams lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!