Still getting nowhere

Homepage Forums Technical Support Still getting nowhere

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stratman
    Participant

This is what I am doing,

DK2 all updated and connected, desk scene working fine along with Elite, Alien and War thunder, HL2. No problems and enjoying those games. DK2 set to extended mode.

When using Vorpx thius is what I do:-

Double click the Vorpx icon and it appears in my bar. I go to the vorpx config and set to use system settings.

I have one single monitor and the dk 2 connected. If I now run a game, Skyrim for instance, it appears on my monitor split into two, I have both the DK2 and the game set as 1920*1080. All good so far. I close that down.

I then right click on the screen and go to windows screen resolution and set and set the Dk2 as my primary monitor, with this all of the icons disappear from my main monitor and the desktop appears on my DK2. Now I have to try and find the icon for skyrim in my dk2 to start a game but all I can see is a small portion of my desk top? I have tried using shift+win=left/right arrow but nothing happens. I know I’m doing something wrong as the software obviously works for so many other people.

stratman
    Participant

Forgot to add, I have now got an image of skyrim on the DK2 but it is a double image, I have disabled Nvidia etc….

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you followed both the DK2 setup guide and the trouble shooting guide from the help, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com for some individual trouble shooting.

bluepill
    Participant

Really looking forward to the update!
    Would be great if it would come this weekend.

Jasper

stratman
    Participant

At last I have it, what was wrong was that I didn’t realise that you could adjust the IPD by pressing scrolling through to a second page after pressing del key in game. I had to set it right down to 57. Have to say though that Skyrim leaves me distinctly underwhelmed, not a patch on native support games. It’s like looking through one of those little 3D viewers we used to have as kids. I don’t really see any point in running games on the DK2 if nothing is added as opposed to running on a normal monitor. Just my opinion but many thanks to Ralf for all his hard work.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you follow the hints on startup in regard to setting the FOV to 120°. This is extremely important! Correctly set up, Skyrim is one the games that are pretty close to a native experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!