Still no form of demo / trial ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Still no form of demo / trial ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kakek
    Participant

Hello.

For a long time now I’ve been wondering if I should get Vorpx. Like a lot of potential customers, I have been so far discouraged by the somewhat inconsistent feedback from buyers, and the suspicious lack of any form of demo/trial.

I’m obviously not going to convince anyone here. If this was possible, this would have been done a long time ago.

So I originally intended to ask a question, to know if Vorpx allow for 6dof VR in some games, and if yes wich ones ?

But while I was typing my question, I realised it was pointless. No matter the answer, it’s the kind of product I won’t buy unless I’m sure it will work. I’m the kind of guy who hate wasting money, and I would simply be to frustrated if I bought something only to realise it doesn’t work (or at least no to my satisfaction.) and I bought something I won’t be using.

So … well … I guess midway this became just another message that boils down to “interresting product, but I can’t buy that without trying to see if and how it actually works.”

Maybe some day one of my VR buddies will buy it, and I’ll be able to try it and them buy it.
    But for now they’re all on the same page as me.

Anyway, I really wish for this product to keep existing, and be good. So best wishes and good luck !

Jarilo
    Participant

I was hesitant at first too but after my purchase I really enjoy it but I kind of logically understood what I was getting. In-fact, I see it now as an amazing tool/software for a VR enthusiast that supplements the Native VR collection. I can only speak for myself though, I will finish more than 1 game using VorpX for sure and individual games are typically more expensive than $40 so to me it’s money well spent. Good luck and take care.
    /Jarilo

Minabe
    Participant

You have to know to a degree what you are doing which is why VorpX is not for everyone, though if you are into VR you probably are tech savy.

In any case for any VR enthusiast VorpX is a must and i can assure you if you buy it you won’t regret it, at least i don’t… anymore, i wasn’t so sure the first month of my purchase but as a relatively old user now i can tell you it really is a must have.

steph12
    Participant

You have to know to a degree what you are doing which is why VorpX is not for everyone, though if you are into VR you probably are tech savy.

In any case for any VR enthusiast VorpX is a must and i can assure you if you buy it you won’t regret it, at least i don’t… anymore, i wasn’t so sure the first month of my purchase but as a relatively old user now i can tell you it really is a must have.

this.

vorpx is a must have for Vr lovers, i repeat vorpx is 100% must have for all VR owners.

RJK_
    Participant

vorpx is a must have for Vr lovers, i repeat vorpx is 100% must have for all VR owners.

There is no alternative to vorpX. At least not in this solar system.

blueshark747
    Participant

Gonna put this to as blunt as possible…
    I bought VorpX in 2015 for $40.
    Best $40 I ever spent….here I am playing Metro Exodus in 2019.
    Meanwhile I bought 2d pancake Skyrim for $60 in 2011 and payed $60 again for the VR version of it last year.
    Either you can sit and ponder spending $40 waiting on game devs to make VR versions of your favorite AAA PC titles or you can buy VorpX and get the closest to native VR experience out of such titles.
    Do the math bro……

Jarilo
    Participant

^ Yea what he said. It really is best 40 I ever spent, I actually think it’s stupid cheap. If you know what you are doing you will enjoy multiple titles on and on. I’d rather not say what I would be willing to pay for it, probably around $199 to be honest. I’ve already finished 5 games.

RJK_
    Participant

Not shure if you would reach the mass with such a price. I see some phsychological barriers as well which i beleive are kept well in mind with the current pricing.

Jarilo
    Participant

Not shure if you would reach the mass with such a price. I see some phsychological barriers as well which i beleive are kept well in mind with the current pricing.

If you mean the price I mentioned , it’s only a conclusion I can come to after having VorpX and seeing how much value I get out of it. Of course, it could have prevented me at entry otherwise.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!