Still waiting for activation code after about 24H

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Still waiting for activation code after about 24H

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shadows
    Participant

Hi,

was just wondering if there was a problem as haven’t received the code since yesterday (I did send the registration email) the email I registered with is the same as the one registered on the forum so you should be able to find me I expect.

Can’t wait to get trying Vorpx and kudos on the good press you’re having.

Cheers

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately it takes about a day or even slightly more at the moment. On the bright side: thats’s still far less the then the 48hrs. we asked you to allow us in the registration dialog. :)

Thanks for your patience!

shadows
    Participant

yeah it’s just seeing so many people seeming to have a blast with it, I was worried something might have gone wrong with my spam filter or something.

Glad you’re having this much success though.

jasonbaz
    Participant

Mine took about 24 hours. Be patient….it’s worth it believe me.

Jimbob1971
    Participant

How about 96 hours? That is my current wait time.

I’ve checked my Spam folder etc and nothing as yet. The confirmation mail and download link came within a few hours.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Jimbob,

if something like that happens, especially now that things have settled down here, something must have gone wrong. Please resend your e-mail with the request key that is shown on first startup of vorpX Control. You will then receive your activation key as soon as possible. Shouldn’t take anything near 48hrs. at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jimbob1971
    Participant

Um…. apparently I can’t read. That is why I have no key after 96 hours. Eeeeek. Sorry!

I’ve sent the request key, finally!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!