Succubus G3D it is almost working but.. help?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Succubus G3D it is almost working but.. help?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michelangel0
    Participant

Hi there!

Can anyone help me how to quickly fix the Geometry 3D support on Succubus.
    I’m testing the Conarium, Vampyr profiles for UE4 and also tried a shot with Batman Arkham Knight profile for UE3 but the result is always the same.
    The geometry support is loaded and I can see it almost working except that in the right eye I can only see the background visuals for the game and the rest appears hidden.
    This creates a strange result as I can almost see the game in 3D.
    The backgrounds and the hud work good because they appear in both eyes, but is not working with the front visuals like the main character, as those appear only on the left eye.

I’m pretty sure that maybe editing the shader I can fix this but once again I do not have a clue how to pull it I keep going one by one all the textures with the hide or the blue option to detect which can bring the visuals to appear in the missing right eye but there seems to be no way.

To be honest I could never understood the shader editor correctly, sometimes I manage to pull some good profiles and sometimes like this one I’m trapped.

Any ideas how to fix it or use a profile that works at once?

Cheers!

luka2099
    Participant

Try to disable dlss!

Michelangel0
    Participant

Try to disable dlss!

I never use DLSS…or you mean inside VorpX?
    will check again just to be sure anyway

luka2099
    Participant

I have noticed that in many games, if the dlss is active, the game can only be seen from one eye in the viewer. I solved by disabling the dlss. unfortunately I haven’t downloaded Succubus yet, to be able to confirm it

LVNDSCAPE
    Participant

But where do you disable dlss luka? ;)

dborosev
    Participant

Had to google this game. WTF, was this made by 14 year olds?
    https://youtu.be/11c5p8fCsSU?t=295
    Play something else.

Demosthenes
    Participant

@Michelangel0

@luka2099

@LVNDSCAPE

Play whatever you like, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

@dborosev

The immaturity comes from someone who would post a video like that, paused at that particular point, and then insist others don’t engage with what he has just promoted.

Michelangel0
    Participant

Had to google this game. WTF, was this made by 14 year olds?
    <span class=”embed-youtube” style=”text-align:center; display: block;”>[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11c5p8fCsSU?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&start=295&wmode=transparent%5D</span&gt;
    Play something else.

Please do not feel offended because of a very simple reason: is just a game.
    In any FPS/movie/book/ART you can see depiction of crimes, sex, lies, and people eating pizza with pineapple.
    But in the end is just a game, the key in the definition of the computer games is that is not real, those are pixels, just that.

@Demosthenes
    yep, but thanks :)

Now returning back to the main point, I tried disabling DLSS and no difference at all.
    I tried with the Shader authoring closing the eye that works correctly to only see the black right eye and went one by one searching the Pixel, with the blue render. And I found suddenly like 4 shaders that turn that black eye into full blue.. but ..what should I do now? I tried to set them as HIDE and no results whatsoever.
    Tried diferent things but besides Identifyng them because the screen turns blue I do not understan anything what should I do.

What a shame because is just another UE4 game and it clearly works on G3D, only that right eye is always black.

luka2099
    Participant

I try all ue4 profile. The result is the same. Zadaptive work but no 3d. G3d on right eye dont redendering some element. most game have this problem , i hope that ralf make something!

Michelangel0
    Participant

I try all ue4 profile. The result is the same. Zadaptive work but no 3d. G3d on right eye dont redendering some element. most game have this problem , i hope that ralf make something!

Yes, I do not understand what is happening because is not the first UE4 game that fails with G3D, Remnant from the ashes was never fixed and initially was working with G3D and suddenly it didn’t hook G3D anymore.

My main issue is also that I never understand what is the proper way to use the Shader Authoring, in this case for example, it seems to be one layer that is not rendering in the right eye because I can see the HUD on both eyes, and I can see the background in both eyes, however the main layer that displays the character fails, just by running the game in the main menu the issue can be seen perfectly or starting the game as well.

I hope anyone or Ralf can take a look, and not be offended by a game like this (or even check Remnant from the ashes UE4 game)

cheers,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!