Supported games?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Supported games?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jwvanderbeck
    Participant

Is there an official list of supported games?

I had found a spreadsheet on Reddit but I don’t think that is accurate because one game it listed as supported, Mass Effect 2, I was heartbroken to find does not work.

So is there an official list anywhere?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Check the ‘Basic Facts’ menu above.

One caveat: not everything has been tested with DK2 yet to get the update out as fast as possible.

Many more games will also work BTW, only thing missing in these cases is Stereo 3D.

jwvanderbeck
    Participant

Ah totally missed that link, thanks. Looks like the same list as I had found though. Yeah ME2 is on that list but its a mess and unplayable with the DK2. The only thing that works is Edge Peek. Stereo is completely unconverged, and the shortcuts to zoom the screen/UI stuff don’t work at all :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your convergence issue sounds extremely odd. Especially that you seem to have this across everything you try. This is not normal at all.

Just checked ME2. Geometry 3D seems indeed broken, will check that. But there was zero issue in regard to double images or anything similar.

You should check out the various aspect ratio modes BTW. In games that don’t allow to set the FOV, using one of the letterbox modes will greatly help (at the expense of black bars at the top/bottom). You can also change the image zoom in the ingame menu if the mouse wheel fails.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!