SW Battlefront II full vr problem

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings SW Battlefront II full vr problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tammo0007
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Im trying to play SW battlefront II in full vr but the screen is just not right. Its so big that i cant see whats in the upper and lower corners. I can zoom out FOV but it looks terrible.
    I loaded the default profile . Is it the resolution or what?
    I thought i just needed to load the profile and thats it. Am i missing something?
    Im using the oculus rift.

Thanks

Tammo

zahncisten
    Participant

Hey tammo0007, I used that profile a while back and it does look a little wonky with the FOV. If I were you, I’d wait a moment. In the next update (January, fingers crossed!), the engine that Battlefront 2 uses should receive G3D support and the visual issues you are referring to will probably be settled.
    Alternatively, if you are set on playing it now, are you using cinema mode or immersion?

tammo0007
    Participant

Ok thanks for the info.

Im not using either modes. Im using full vr

Ralf
    Keymaster

The automatic FOV adjustment only works in multiplayer modes. If you want to play the campaign, it’s probably best to switch the ‘Play Style’ option in the vorpX menu to ‘Immersive Screen Mode’. Immersive screen mode doesn’t require a 100% perfect FOV.

Resolution can be changed/raised on the DirectVR page of the ingame menu. If your PC can handle it, that’s the way to go for better image quality.

General hint: always read the vorpX messages that you see in the headset and/or in the top left corner of the game window. Important hints like the above are typically shown via notifications when you start a game.

RJK_
    Participant

Let me throw in a short question, are the official profiles of Battlefront 1+2 for the games from 2004/05 or the new ones from after 2015 ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The official profiles are for the new games.

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!