Sweet New Skyrim Total Conversion

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Sweet New Skyrim Total Conversion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alegse
    Participant

Hey anyone try out the new AWESOME Skyrim Total conversion mod ENDERAL in VorpX yet?

http://sureai.net/games/enderal/

This company made a great full game AAA quality mod called Nehrim for Oblivion.

Now they released “Enderal” for Skyrim. It is a mod so I think it should work the same in VORPX. However, it does have it’s own launcher separate from the skyirm launcher so may take some configuring to work properly.

I can’t wait to play this in VORPX, but will be away on vacation for a bit and I still have some vanilla Skyrim to finish as well as Falskaar mod first.

NipOc
    Participant

It works as good as the normal skyrim does.
    The fps are ~10-20 frames lower, because it has so much more details.
    It runs with 30-90 fps for me.

(And it’s way better than the normal skyrim)

i5 6600k 4.5 Ghz
    gtx 970

rezq
    Participant

lemme know if u found or created a profile for this game

Ralf
    Keymaster

I haven’t played Enderal yet, but I really liked Nehrim a few years ago made by the same guys based on Oblivion. There also was a NPC sitting around somewhere that was probably named after my Oblivion modder nickname. That alone made it worth playing. Seriously, everyone who likes Bethesda RPGs but sometimes wonders how they would be with a little bit less sandbox and more story instead should play this. Nehrim was fantastic, and I would be very surprised if anything else can be said regarding Enderal.

Usually I don’t look into official profiles for mods, but this one is large enough for that. If it requires changes to the Skyrim profile, they will be made.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!