Talos Principle almost working for me, but…

Homepage Forums Technical Support Talos Principle almost working for me, but…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dr Ed Elcott
    Participant

I think they eyes are reversed!!! The far stuff seems nearer than the near stuff. Any way to flip this? I have the 3D Restructuring set to Geometry, 0.20, and it’s delightful, except the near/far flip.

Also, it works like that in the Virtual Theater mode, where you can see the screen, and the seats with the guy sitting there holding a controller.

If I turn OFF virtual Theater and jump into the actual game, when I tilt my head down, a giant black curtain starts sweeping through the screen, making everything go away! It all comes back if I tilt my head back up, but it really tends to affect the immersion. ;)

It’s okay if I keep my head relatively level (which I think the Theater mode does for me, game-wise), but looking down, everything goes away.

Win7, Rift CV1, GTX 980, on top of SteamVR, new fast system, loads of RAM, current vorpX. Any way to reverse the eyes while I wait for the giant black curtain to get ironed out? (Pun!)

Thanks!

Dr Ed Elcott
    Participant

Should I email someone instead? :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

The Talos Principle was made incompatible with vorpX by patches so many times that it finally was taken from the supported games list a month ago or so. I’m surprised it’s actually doing anything, last time I tried it just crashed. Once they stop making huge changes to their graphics engine, it will be looked into again, but for now consider it non-working until further notice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!