Terminator Resistance

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Terminator Resistance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    blod
    Participant

Anyone tried it?

dellrifter22
    Participant

I haven’t, but there’s a decent chance for getting 3D based on Unreal 4. Might have some shadow glitches though.

Looks like you can manually edit FOV values in the Settings.ini so that could possibly work well.

Looks kinda cool, think I’ll add this to my wishlist.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I would like to see a profile for this game.I only found out about the game because of this post.Hope there’s avoidable explicit material.It states it has mature material and more than just violence.As a Christian I have convictions about playing anything and everything.Game looks very cool.

blod
    Participant

@Jesustilloves there are some love scenes but i think you can skip those.

@dellrifter22
    there is even a way to enable native Vr Support but it is broken or not finished.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Your saying it has unfinished vr within the game files itself ? Possibly for a future update.That would be cool if more devs realize releasing new games means they have to have a vr option.Look at valve they are releasing half life in only vr.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Does the -vr launch option work or when you boot up with vorpx ?

blod
    Participant

Either they planned it or it is a Unreal 4 Standard thing. Yes the -Vr prompt command worked…but somehow not anymore.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

They need to activate that option again.I see the cloud has a profile on vorpx.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!