the configured device was not found.

Homepage Forums Technical Support the configured device was not found.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PazPazPaz123
    Participant

ok i downloaded vorpX and i tried to run vorpX and i’ve got this error evrytime :”the configured device was not found. Please make sure that you select the correct headset and that your headset is connected to your PC”
    i reinstalled the vorpX twice and i’ve got the 0.5.0.1 runtime which its downloaded automatcily because i had the 0.4.4 and its still doesnt working.
    i realy doesnt know what to do if anyone got any clue how to fix this problem it’ll be appriciated

btw sorry for my english hope i wrote my problem understandble

Aries0968
    Participant

having the exact same issue and athough i have contacted support in order to find a non occulus runtime reliant software setting i am as yet awaiting a reply.
    oddly because im running a DK1 im forced to use sdk.0.4.4 in order to even use the demo’s

petokaske
    Participant

Hello, you should use the 0.6.0.1 version of the runtime that works well here.

runtime 0.6.0.1

PazPazPaz123
    Participant

I tried with the 0.6.0.1 beta verison runtime and same results its doesnt recognize my oculus same error :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

In case you guys are using a DK1, please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com to get an older vorpX version that does not rely on the Oculus runtime. Apparently some people have problems with DK1 and newer runtime versions.

PazPazPaz123
    Participant

I using oculus rift DK2

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that your DK2 is turned on and set to extend desktop mode when you start vorpX.

If that does not help, try checking USB connections etc. Also reinstalling the Oculus runtime may be worth a try.

PazPazPaz123
    Participant

I allways trying with extended mode and it doesnt working the USB and etc all fine and i did reinstalled the runtime few times with few diffrent verisons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!