The Forest

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings The Forest

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mallz
    Participant

First, I looked at all the other forums and couldn’t figure it out. Second, I don’t want to play the Forest in native VR, I want to play it with Vorpx so I can use keyboard mouse. I downloaded 2 profiles from the config menu to do just that. Problem is the game won’t load in VR. I get the message “Attaching to TheForest.exe”. The game loads on my laptop but not on VR. I’m using Oculus quest 2. I tried loading Skyrim SE and that loads up just fine. Not sure what is going wrong with trying to play the Forest in VR with Oculus Quest 2. Please help!

forlaunchcast
    Participant

Afraid I don’t have a solution, but wanted to empathize with your plight. I wish developers could have VR modes but leave the original controls (mouse and/or game pads). There are many games (Forest, Fallout 4, Valheim VR mod, etc) where I’d just like to kick back on the couch and play as the game intended but in VR perspective (first or third person). This is basically why vorpx has been a lifesaver. If developers didn’t have to worry about GUI or controller adaptation in VR, I think we would have a lot more VR modes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!