“The Isle” VorpX-Profil (G3D)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion “The Isle” VorpX-Profil (G3D)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thomas3d
    Participant

Hello to all dinosaur Enthusiasts …
    especially 3D-VR … !!

There was no VorpX profile for the game yet … then I used the Ark (G3D) profile for “The Isle” and what can I say … it worked … !! … (got that Isle profile uploaded to VorpX)

The game runs in real geometric 3D, i.e. (G3D) and it just looks fantastic … !! … I have a lot of fun walking through the real 3D landscape as a dinosaur … Grass and trees that look like dinosaurs themselves in real 3D but much more real and lively … plus the very good soundscape and the huge world …
    For Jurassic Wold Evolution there is also a new VorpX profile with G3D …!

Today I’ll try the Trespasser VR Mod …

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2440142733

Have fun with 3D-VR
    Thomas3D

dellrifter22
    Participant

Is there a single player mode for this game? I’ve wanted to try it, but I read that all of the servers run BattleEye anti cheat. How did you play this?

thomas3d
    Participant

Hello dellrifter,
    I tried different servers last night … empty and with a few players … everything worked very well …
    Could be that I uninstalled this anticheat in Steam … don’t know exactly because the day before I tried to get the game to run with Reshade Depht3D … which worked, but without any noteworthy 3D effect … against 0 …
    But at the same time I tried “Outriders-Demo” … to run … VorpX no chance … Reshade D3D also stayed flat … it could also be that this game had something with Anticheat … which I did then uninstalled it from Steam … don’t remember exactly … but maybe it has something to do with it …

Good luck with testing … for me it worked with the Ark G3D profile …
    Unfortunately there is no single player but there are NPCs … if it didn’t look so great in 3D VR with the Pimax 8KX, I would have given it back …
    Just the great 3D
    Animations of the dinosaurs while sneaking and quickly running through the rich flora and fauna is worth the money …

I had everything on low with my 2080Ti … still looked very good at 2880×1620 and smooth … I have to test 1440p with more graphic details …

greeting
    Thomas-3D

thomas3d
    Participant

Hello ,
    Just wanted to report that The Isle with the Beta Evrima is not running with my Ark Profile.

But thanks to “Dellrifter22″ his tip with the latest Unreal 4 Profile from …”Medieval Dynasty” in G3D!
    The crocodile looks fantastic in 3D VR !!

All servers can be reached, so Anticheat does not prevent Vorpx from hocking itself.

Regards
    Thomas3D

dellrifter22
    Participant

Nice! I picked this up in the sale and plan to try it out soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!