The Legend of Nayuta (Got working in 3D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings The Legend of Nayuta (Got working in 3D)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    legaiaflame2
    Participant

The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails is an awesome little action rpg that just released by Falcom. If you like old Playstation action rpgs like Brave Fencer Musashi, Threads of Fate or the YS series in general, this game will definitely be up your ally.

I got it working in Vorpx using one of the Trails game profiles. The 3D looks best with Z-Normal and Immersive Screen mode. My profile is on the cloud, do a search for the game and its under legaiaflame.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Also, make sure MSAA is off in the game settings. That will diminish the 3D effect if turned on.

otakuclub
    Participant

Is it possible to play this game in full VR? Something like dolphin VR? lol

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Sadly, no. The best we can get is the 3D that Vorpx creates. The only external emulator that has full VR function, like you said, is Dolphin VR and Dolphin VR only plays: Gamecube, Wii and N64 games in true VR.

legaiaflame2
    Participant

Good news for this question actually! So, apparently you can play this game in true VR! I got Nayuta no Kiseki (+English Patch) running in real VR in the PPSSPP VR emulator! (Full emulator setup here.):

PPSSPP VR Setup Guide (PSP VR Emulator PC Version)
    byu/legaiaflame inDolphin_VR

The HUD starts out zoomed out so you have to use the freelook camera to zoom forward and backward accordingly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!