the old republic (star wars mmoprg)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion the old republic (star wars mmoprg)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

i want to play “the old republic”, the mmorpg, with vorpx.

is it possible?

matteo39
    Participant

please help me: i want to install the old republic (90 giga) but i don’t know if it works with vorpx.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Currently there is no profile for the game as far as I’m aware of.

TheBalt
    Participant

Hey Ralf, this is an old post but i did – i dont know how, but i did manage to get Old Republic running on a Vorpx driver for Elder Scrolls Online. I looked around and apparently they both run on the ‘hero engine’?

Anyways – i got it to work, new install of old republic and imported that Elder Scrolls Online Vorpx profile and it worked – but now i cant get it to hook again.. Not sure why to be honest… but if it was something you ever wanted to look into making a working profile for, you may want to try starting with that Elder Scrolls Online profile. Again, no clue why it worked once and wont hook again to Vorpx, but i definitely had the game up and running that one time with Vorpx

steph12
    Participant

Hey Ralf, this is an old post but i did – i dont know how, but i did manage to get Old Republic running on a Vorpx driver for Elder Scrolls Online. I looked around and apparently they both run on the ‘hero engine’?

Anyways – i got it to work, new install of old republic and imported that Elder Scrolls Online Vorpx profile and it worked – but now i cant get it to hook again.. Not sure why to be honest… but if it was something you ever wanted to look into making a working profile for, you may want to try starting with that Elder Scrolls Online profile. Again, no clue why it worked once and wont hook again to Vorpx, but i definitely had the game up and running that one time with Vorpx

you’re 100% sure you had the game running in G3D ?

rustysalter
    Participant

Bump for recognition, please consider working on this along with support for ESO.

I thought I might add Ralf seeing as you’ve started support for Dark Souls and Mordhau why not Chivalry and Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast/Academy as well?

rustysalter
    Participant

Bump forceecognition and add support for Star Wars The Old Republic, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and Outcast, Star wars Battlefront 2 2005 and 2017 versions), and a couple of uestions:

Has anyone tried the Mordhau Vorpx profile on Chivalry Medieval Warfare and does it work?

And has anyone managed, or is it possible at the moment to fix the ESO vorpx to once again run the Old Republic, seeing as they’re both Mmos made on Hero engine?

Cheers

dellrifter22
    Participant

Jedi Outcast, SW:BF2 2017, and Chivalry have already had official profiles for some time now.

Jedi Academy and SW:BF2 2005 both have profiles on the cloud to use.

No clue about The Old Republic, but as you say, may be worth trying the ESO profile.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!