The Outer Worlds – Can I get head tracking and y-axis mouse movement?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings The Outer Worlds – Can I get head tracking and y-axis mouse movement?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy864
    Participant

So I’m a new VorpX player and went ahead and launched The Outer Worlds with VorpX configured to WMR, and was staggered at how great it looks. Raif, serious kudos. Will probably go on to New Vegas or Cyber after a playthrough.

I have only one niggly issue. I can get head tracking to work or y-axis mouse movement, but not both.
    And I can’t figure out where the setting is for that. I have two saved games where in one, I have y-axis mouse movement but no head tracking, then another where I tweaked some settings and have head tracking but no y-axis mouse movement. I thought I saw a ‘y-axis mouse’ option in the VorpX settings in game but I don’t see it anymore. I have x-axis mouse movement with head tracking, but no y-axis.

Is there any way around that?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can disable the y-axis lock on the Direct VR page of the menu. Consider leaving it on though, native VR games handle that the same way for a reason. Helps to keep the VR horizon in sync with your real world horizon.

jossm97
    Participant

I can’t get Direct VR to work in The Outer Worlds. Tested with G3D, znormal/adaptative. Any ideas? Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!