The problem of starting VR

Homepage Forums Technical Support The problem of starting VR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    for_my
    Participant

Hello.
    I purchased vorpX but I can’t start playing games in the VR helmet. I use the Pimax4k helmet in SteamVR mode. Windows 7 operating system.
    When I try to start the game, I get a notification that the game will be launched on the monitor and in virtual reality mode, but in the VR helmet the game does not start, there is only the standard SteamVR environment. There is no game in the helmet.
    I hope the Google translator translation is correct ;)

Ralf
    Keymaster

If vorpX can’t hook into games, therv proabably is a conflict with some other program on your PC that also hooks into games. Typical candidates would be virus scanners, GPU/CPU utulities, gaame streaming/recording software and generally everything that can show notifications in games.

Please first try to disable everything you may have running in the background. If that does not help, you could try to enable ‘Alternative Hooking’ in the config, which for some games may help.

For some additional information about less common issues that might cause your problem please check the trouble shooting guide, which covers this topic in greater detail.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!