The Royal Marines Commando / Operation Thunderstorm

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles The Royal Marines Commando / Operation Thunderstorm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dellrifter22
    Participant

I didn’t know about these games from City Interactive, but well worth the $1 each on steam this week.

Two more war action shooters for ya, emphasizing mostly close range corridor combat. Made on FEAR’s engine, so the shooting effects are nice.

Since both launch from game.exe (a name already claimed by a vorpX profile), I had to rename them. To avoid Steam launch errors I had to acquire non-steam fixed exes (creative googling), and launch them directly, not through steam launcher. Hopefully this wont be necessary for much longer, once vorpX allows removal of claimed exes.

The Royal Marines Commando (G3D)

– rename game.exe to TRMCgame.exe
    – use a 16:9 resolution (2560×1440)
    – set all graphics to maximum

*Hide HUD with G3D Shadow Treatment to OFF, then use Z3D toggle key to view menus
    *Cinema fullscreen best for Pimax 8k, Rift users may prefer immersive screen or fullVR mode
    *has some edge render culling

Operation Thunderstorm (G3D)

– rename game.exe to OTgame.exe
    – use a 16:9 resolution (2560×1440)
    – set all graphics to maximum

*Hide HUD with G3D Shadow Treatment to OFF, then use Z3D toggle key to view menus
    *Cinema fullscreen best for Pimax 8k, Rift users may prefer immersive screen or fullVR mode
    *has some edge render culling

Both profiles now on the vorpX cloud.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!