The Saboteur?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings The Saboteur?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adil3tr
    Participant

Is there a way to run this game in VorpX? With or without the first person mod (although that would be amazing). It’s still my favorite game.

https://www.gog.com/game/saboteur

steph12
    Participant

had such great time with this game years ago, really great atmosphere, story & gameplay.

but to answer your question, i have no idea, you tried cloud profiles i guess ?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Coincidentally I’ve been working on a profile for this recently. It’s nearly done, I just need to get around to writing it up. Works quite well in 3rd person fullVR and the first person driving mod. I’ll see if I can have it ready sometime this coming weekend.

In the meantime, there is an older profile already on the cloud you can check out, though it may still have a few shader issues.

Adil3tr
    Participant

Coincidentally I’ve been working on a profile for this recently. It’s nearly done, I just need to get around to writing it up. Works quite well in 3rd person fullVR and the first person driving mod. I’ll see if I can have it ready sometime this coming weekend.

In the meantime, there is an older profile already on the cloud you can check out, though it may still have a few shader issues.

That sounds amazing! Thanks, I’m subscribing to this thread if you could reply when it’s up.

Here’s hoping someone buys the IP and makes a sequel in VR.

dellrifter22
    Participant

After forgetting to upload nearly 2 years ago, I’ve finally added a profile to the cloud.

The Saboteur (G3D)

**may require vorpX run as administraitor**
    – for best FOV results use 4:3 res (1920×1440)
    – edit config.ini found here: C:\Users\NAME\Documents\My Games\The Saboteur™\SaveGames… edit 2 lines:

ScreenWidth 1920
    ScreenHeight 1440

*screen edges can be seen due to limmited game FOV
    *first person driving mod optional Nexusmods
    *tested on HP G1 with keyboard/mouse

It’s not the perfect fullVR experience, but it’s still a neat way to see the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!