The Sims 4

Home Forums General vorpX Discussion The Sims 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eola667
    Participant

Hi, I decided to create this topic since I finally finished testing every single profile to my knowledge on this game.

Barely anything works, but there’s one profile, ‘Anna’, which manages to grab various elements in this game and reconstruct them as G3D, however it can’t reconstruct enough things to make it playable.

My question with this topic is if it would even be possible to create G3D for this game, since it seems it’s somewhat affected already.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I never checked this one because it’s not really a game that I would consider a typical VR candidate, but it would still be a good addition to the catalog. As always no promises, but I’ll look into it.

Eola667
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, much appreciated. The two things that look most appealing at least for me with this game and VR is the freecam and the first person camera they implemented in one of the patches, those two things with G3D and 1:1 positional head tracking strength would effectively put the player in the simulation.

Eola667
    Participant

Sorry for bumping, but I might have something of interest if having trouble with the camera clipping, the near and far clip planes are editable via GraphicsRules.sgr in the executable directory, search for ‘ClipPlaneDistances’ and there are the values.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.