The Witcher 3 not working

Homepage Forums Technical Support The Witcher 3 not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dust1n
    Participant

Hello all, I purchased vorpx yesterday and right now I test some games with it. Somehow I can’t make the witcher 3 work. I already tried to create a desktop shortcut and start it without the GOG Galaxy Launcher but its not working. Vorpx tells me, that its attaching the exe, but I’m still in the Steamvr home screen. Any ideas?

zahncisten
    Participant

Have you installed and started the game without VorpX first? Or did you just download it and immediately try it in VorpX?
    If you’ve played the game outside of VorpX previously, you could try running VorpX in administrator mode, as a test (the toggle is in “General” settings).

Ralf
    Keymaster

If the same issue also occurs with other games, please check whether there might be an injection conflict with some other program on your PC that also hooks into games.

Typical candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utility, game recording/streaming software, messengers and generally everything that can show notifications/overlays in games.

The best way to trouble shoot this is to close/uninstall all programs running in the background.

dust1n
    Participant

Thanks for the replies. I reinstalled vorpx, because some other programm installed a directx software which was not working I guess.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!