Tiny Tina ā€“ HP G2 (WMR) ā€“ Iā€™m new to vorpX

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Tiny Tina – HP G2 (WMR) – I’m new to vorpX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NegativeZer0
    Participant

Trying to get Wonderlands running on vorpX

HP Reverb G2 (windoes mixed reality)

I have a profile – Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands [ParadiseDecay]

I launch the game and it launches in VR as it should gets to the title screen and that’s it. It doesn’t log in my profile and never brings up the menu. Pushing buttons other than home to quit does nothing.

(side not screen is slightly crooked and off center not sure if fix for this but haven’t gotten that far yet due to my main issue of it not working at all)

I then get a pop up where epic is asking permission. I allow permission and launch the game again. Now it loads up but flat on the VR desktop screen not in full 3d.

I can repeat this process (aka it keeps switching between these two outcomes) indefinitely.

I fully understand by starting with a custom profile/game I may have set myself up for failure but nonetheless this is the game I really want to get working.

NegativeZer0
    Participant

In case not clear when it loads flat on the VR desktop screen it works perfectly it’s just not 3d

VRified Games
    Participant

When you allow epic permission

Go back to your desktop alt+tab and you should see a browser window has opened

Just click allow again n that new window and alt tab back into tiny Tina

For the off center thing, bring up your vorpx menu and click recenter

It also sounds like you have “edge peek” brought up “its in VR but flat” just toggle edge peek again to get back in full VR

Hope this all helps, if you need further assistance the community is always here buddy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!