Titanfall 2 and Quake IV issues

Homepage Forums Technical Support Titanfall 2 and Quake IV issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mstmorse
    Participant

Been playing a lot of games using Vorpx. These are the two that are giving me issues. I have almost nothing running and Titanfall, Origin game, gives me the message about taking a long time to hook up and if want to use hook helper. Once I say do nothing and the message goes away, after a bit I can hear the music but the video or VR does not come up. Even the desktop has a black or white screen.

Quake IV just does not hook up with VorpX. Read something about using admin but have not tried it yet.

Ralf
    Keymaster

try the ‘Install hook helper’ button instead of ‘Do nothing’. It will install a file to the game folder that can help with hooking conflicts. No magic bullet, but worth a shot.

Quake IV does indeed require to run vorpX as admin like the message suggests. Since the game requires admin rights to run, vorpX also requires admin rights to hook into it.

mstmorse
    Participant

Thank You! I got Quake IV running using the admin. Should I do 16:9 or 4:3? I tried helper for Titanfall 2 with the helper and did not work. Going to try on ShadowPC and see if maybe there is something on my computer causing issues.

mstmorse
    Participant

ahhh 4:3. I have 16:9 drilled into my head.

mstmorse
    Participant

Thank you for you help. Must have been something blocking it because it works on ShadowPC.

rustyshackleford
    Participant

Are you using 16:9 aspect ratio for Titanfall 2? I wasn’t getting 3D at 4:3

mstmorse
    Participant

I am using a profile that has it in 16:9, with the FOV changed. Looks great!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!